Friday, February 23, 2007

Can you hear me now?

The ear saga started sunday. My right ear was a little soar all day, but I chose to think nothing of it, since I had been congested, I thought it was just a minor side effect. Come monday morning I was in increasingly bad pain...I continued to tell myself to tough it out and it would get better...come monday afternoon I was ready to just chop off the ear and call it good. Really, it was one of the worst pains I have ever had, totally not exaggerating either. It was one of those ''I couldn't stop the tears from coming out of my eyes, it hurt so bad'' pains. So, I got some medicine, and after 2 days of holding a hot rag on my ear and putting drops in every few hours it got better. Now, I'm still a little hearing impaired, in both ears, because the infection jumped to the other one after the 1st day of the right ear infection. Anyways, all that to say, I can't hear much, but it's getting better.

I got my acceptance letter to Texas Tech today. (wahoo!)

I'm really pretty happy it's the weekend. I'm ready for sleeping in tomorrow.

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

It smelled like burning flesh and a nail salon. It was pretty gross. Yay for sleeping in!!! I slept until 10:45! I am so sorry about your ears...your hearing WILL get completely better, right? I can't imagine the pain that you had. I am glad that it's mostly over (or at least it sounds like it is.) Did you still go to school and stuff? Well, I hope that you enjoy your Saturday!! Do you have any weekend plans?
CONGRATS ON GETTING ACCEPTED!!!!