Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time for just walkin slow

Busy, busy, busy. Good though. I'm really excited about a lot of stuff right now. Next weekend we are having an event called Women of Worship and I cannot wait for it. It is going to be such a neat time to worship, learn and reflect. I've been in charge of getting some of the sound stuff taken care of for the event and have learned how much behind the scenes work goes into something like this...a lot! I'm also on the Missions Emphasis steering committee. Missions emphasis week is a week here at UMHB totally dedicated to missions. We have missionaries from all around the world here with us teaching us about what they do and sharing life with us for a week. We had our first meeting on Monday, and it is going to be so fun! I'm really excited about it.

This weather is absolutely wonderful! Last night I drove around with my windows down listening to some music and the world inside of my little car seemed perfect. Its good to make time no matter how busy life is to just relax and enjoy.
I don't have much more to update on.
love.
allye

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting allye! The missions week at UMHB sounds amazing! Miss you!

Unknown said...

im about to drive around with my windows down and im pumped!