Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You are entering Early, pop. 2250

This week I made the 3 hour journey to Early Texas to visit my family there. It was an interesting trip to say the very least. Lets just say that taking care of a whiny 2 year old and a hyper 6 year old for a weekend is definitely harder than it seems. I learned a lot about patience and deep breathing. I was completely exhausted by Sunday, but good exhausted because they are so incredibly precious and sweet.

I leave for London in 3 days. I'm pumped. Really, I'm so excited.

I do have a couple quotes from the infamous government class...

(Jared walks in late, after missing a day of government.)
Mrs. A.: Where were you yesterday Jared. Not skipping I hope.
Jared: Uhh. Uhh. Well, you see, it was take you child to work day, and my dad works out of our house. So, yeah, that's where I was.
Mrs. A.: How convenient.

(Referring to Dick Chaney)
''Seriously, that man has had some problems, how many heart attacks has he had? Like 20?! Does he have like a baboons heart now? I bet so.''
--Jared

Mr. Leach (comes in to use the microwave): Hey Traci, can I use that thing?
Courtney: ITS CALLED A MICROWAVE....hello, its the 20th century!
Mr. Leach (popping his head up from behind the desk): It's the 21st century.

:D

thats all.
have a good spring break everyone.
I know I will.

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

TOMORROW you will be flying across an ocean to a foreign country!!! You will have so much fun. I think I am driving you and Danielle to the airport. Can't wait to see you : )