Monday, March 26, 2007

Yes-I'm back.

Although you cannot tell from the sight of my blog, I have been back in Keller for more than a week now. I am in the very slow process of typing out the journal my pals and I kept during our travels. I promise entertainment when I finally finish.

All in all the trip was fabulous. It truly was a trip of a lifetime. I HOPE someday I'll be able to return to that beautiful part of the world, but if not I'll remain satisfied in seeing all that I saw. It was incredible. Pictures are also coming with the journal blog.

Since my return, life has quickly gotten back to it's normal craziness. This last 9 weeks of school is looking like it's going to be a quick and easy one. Economics is my only change, and it's regular, SO...definitely not going to be a brain buster. It's good because I have so much college stuff that has still yet to be done. I need to stop being a bum and get it done!

I'm excited! Let me tell you why...
On friday my old anatomy class is going on a field trip to Body World. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's all these bodies (real ones) that have been opened and you can walk around and look at all of the parts and such. Sounds so interesting...I'll let you know how is goes.

ALRIGHT, well Pre-UIL is unfortunately calling my name.

Lauren- I hope you're satisfied! :D

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

Yes!! I am :) Thank you for appeasing me. haha. I am so jealous that you get to go to Body Works! That will be so cool. Especially since you've had anatomy! You will have to tell me all about it. When do you go? Maybe you said in your post, but I can't read it now. Okay. That is all. See you tomorrow!!