Monday, November 05, 2007

Promises...

There is nothing better and more encouraging than reading the Lord's promises to us...
"Though you have made me see troubles many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up."
-Psalm 71:20
"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quite you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
-Zephiniah 3:17

"For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock."
-Psalm 27:5
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you."
-Isaiah 43:2

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." -Psalm 27:14

No comments: