Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday morning song

This morning I woke up to get ready and in the spirit of Sunday, and in the spirit of worshiping the Lord, I listened to "how deep the fathers love for us". It was a blessing and an encouragement.

Not that I ever completely forget how precious we are in the Lord's eyes and how much he loves and cherishes us. But, a reminder is always great. When I've had a hard week, when I'm weary and struggling it's so good to be reminded of the sacrifice that our God made to make us his treasure. I pray that we as believers, as Christ followers, will boast in that sacrifice.

"Learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow. "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:17 & 18

No comments: