Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back to school

After a wonderful, relaxing, renewing, absolutely fabulous but seemingly way too short break, it's back to the grindstone. It's the last semester of my freshman year. (that makes it sound like I don't have a whole 3 more years after this semester) :D Anyway, today was good. I'm real excited about New Testament and Choir. My English teacher seems very eccentric and fun...I think I'll enjoy that class too. I hoping to do better than last semester, and I think that goal is definitely accomplishable (as long as i don't use the word accomplishable in English). All in all, I'm looking forward to this semester. Looking forward to growing more and learning exciting new things!

A couple days before I headed back to school I got together with a couple of my favorite friends and played with Monica's sweet new camera. Here are a few of my favorites from the day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.