Friday, October 17, 2008

Yellow leaves and discipline

Short weeks are awesome. I am indebted to fall break for making life much more enjoyable.

Haven't been in much of a blogging mood.
Seems like a lot is going on in my head, but my fingers aren't sure what to type. I read some over break and have a lot going on in the 'ole noggin. It will surface eventually.

It's getting chilly outside, the long sleeves, scarfs and hoodies are coming out, and yellow leaves are starting to cover the sidewalks. Probably one of my favorite times of year.

My middle of october resolution is to get more rest, and grow in my eagerness to learn.

My 2nd chemistry test is next thursday, if it crosses your mind, could you please pray for me? Not that I would only do good that day, but be able to grasp and understand...and be disciplined.

Peace.

For I am constant.
I am near.
I am peace that shatters all your secret fears.
I am holy.
I am wise.
I am the only One, who knows your heart's desires.
Oh gently lay your head upon my chest
And I will comfort you like a Mother
While you rest.
-Jill Phillips, "I AM"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love reading your blog..your quite encouraging to me and the rest of blog world..so if I haven't told you already, I love reading your blog! I can tell your growing all the time!

and I love the song you posted..I was listening to it last night.

One last P.S.S-your chemistry test is in my prayer journal!

Unknown said...

I love it when the leaves changes and scarfs become the norm too. "AU" are going to crush that chemistry test!

allye said...

everyone, please take the time to enjoy that awesome pun from dani beth. :)