Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ikabok.

Alright, so no progress has been made on the journal typing (sorry pals, but other things have been 1st on my list of things to do) BUT I promise to at least attempt to make some progress.

WHAT A CRAZY WEEK! A little more crazy than usual actually. But, things seem to be coming to a positive close. I don't have a brain tumor, and I'm back in school. If more people read this that were possibly clueless to the happenings this past week I would go into detail, but I don't see a need.

My brother Austin adopted an iguana, whom he named Ikabok. I should have thought to ask the reason why this name came to be, but because of my brothers personality and past animal namings this name didn't surprise me one bit, so I didn't think to ask. Ikabok is rude. He slapped me with his tail a couple times and made a snorting sound at me (which Austin says is his disapproval of the way I was holding him...thanks iguana expert man.) So here he is with his new love...
Tomorrow is UIL. That means the last time to ever have to sight read for a contest, and the last time to wear the oh so lovely choir dresses. I'm really depressed about this. FALSE. Although UIL has approached way too fast for my liking, I'm excited about not having to wear the dress ever again (unless I flunk my senior year and get to be in choir again).

My birthday (and Austins) is on Sunday. 18! (and 15!) :D It's probably the most eventful birthday of your entire life if you ask me. As an 18 year old you can: purchase tobacco products (YAY! ha.), buy swords (double yay!) and vote. Along with some other significant things that I'm sure I just don't know about yet. Downside: to get your license renewed it costs $35 instead of the usual $5. LAME-O.

Any sweet birthday ideas you can think of are welcome. And gift ideas for my strange little 15 year old brother too!

Be blessed!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Hey Allye!!

I agree- it was so great to meet you, too. And we should definitely all hang out again for a weekend or something and do fun things! :)
You have a good week, too!! :)
~Krista

lauren noel said...

You should buy/make an iguana toy to make peace with Ikabok. That can also count as Austin's bday present. I didn't know that you guys shared a birthday! That's special. I also didn't know that you had UIL tomorrow! Good luck. The dresses are so cool. I don't know why you're being sarcastic. Anyway, how'd the chicken turn out? It was good to talk to you tonight!

lauren noel said...

p.s. Brain tumor free is the way to be! : )