Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good Stuff.

This past weekend was really great.

On Saturday we went to the body world exhibit, it was pretty amazing. We are so complex, it's amazing how everything works together. After that fun educational experience, Lauren and I headed off to the American Airlines Center to watch the Mavs play some ball. They kicked some rear, they were ahead by at least 20pts the majority of the game. It was really fun though, I sat by a nice old man who offered us some of his popcorn, and told me I could be an acrobat. That's not a complement you get every day...I was pretty happy about it. Sunday, Easter and my birthday, was also wonderful. It was a day made special by some of my favorite people on the planet. :D My dream of getting a sword came true, what more could I ask for? Monday Alisa and I went to Lubbock to visit Texas Tech. It was really fun to see the campus and picture myself there. It made me a little scared, leaving everything I have ever known and starting my own life...really really exciting, but scary. I got some questions answered and now I'm feeling a little more confident in being able to do this whole college thing. Tuesday unfortunatly, I had to return to school...not too bad I guess, I was just real tired, and had some trouble getting pumped up about singing our corny Beatles medley in choir.

The rest of the week has gone smoothly so far, things seem to be coming together for financial aid and such (hopefully). My dad is supposed to be in town tonight, it would be good to see him. I hope that works out.

I think I have more to write, but maybe later.

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

Hi Allye!!!
I'm so glad that you came yesterday/today! Hope you have fun at choir banquet tonight...you should post some pictures when you get a chance! I love you.
Lauren