Monday, October 29, 2007

Conspiracy?

I was thinking today while counting pennies to pay for this weeks 'corporate fine'. I hate to be one of those people who think of everything as a conspiracy, like Elvis and Princess Diana still being alive, just living underground. Or like the people who think the whole first man on the moon thing was staged. It humors me a little to think that I even thought about what I am fixing to explain.
The past couple of weeks, some crazy manic has been running their fingers through the marker boards around Burt Hall. This serious offense caused an uproar among the RAs and we were warned if this didn't stop, we would get fined a dollar. Well, it didn't stop, and since this offense is so awful and utterly beneath collegiate women, we are all having to pay a dollar. Granted, a dollar is not a huge pocket book buster, but it is still aggravating that we all have to pay for SOMEONE running their fingers through the white boards.
Like I said earlier, I was thinking while counting pennies... some things came to mind... where does all this fine money go? If each girl in the dorm is paying a dollar, I would figure that's about 150 dollars (roughly, I'm not sure how many girls live in Burt). But either way, that's a lot!!!
My theory is that the RAs are the ones running their fingers through the board, and in return getting all the money for anything their little RA hearts desire. Although I have had the strong urge to run my fingers through those boards every now and again just to spite the people who make such an amazingly huge deal out of something so small, I have never had the guts. I'm sure many 'Burt Babes' can testify to having felt the same way, but never having the courage. I'm willing to start a revolution, us Burt Babes can bind together to become the new, honest, RAs...no fines involved.

:D

No comments: