Friday, October 05, 2007

work, mono, fish deaths and other ramblings

When there's studying to be done, and I don't feel like doing it, I come here. If I only had something interesting to talk about...

Work tonight was pretty crazy and stressful. I was so tired and couldn't concentrate or think at all. I felt sorry for the people who were going to get me as their waitress. Luckily one of my managers noticed I was having a little bit of a off night and they let me go a little early.

Mono (commonly called mononucleosis) is spreading like wildfire. 60 plus live cases are now meandering around UMHB. I fear for my health, but what can you do?

Pashka, Sam and I's fish died. Cause of death: mono. It was a tragic event, however I know he's in a better place.

Half of me really wants to dive deep into my emotions and talk about what's really going on, but I think the other half of me is outweighing that. So, maybe it's like 40/60. SO, I'm going to be semi-superficial and just say that I am struggling quite a bit, with quite a bit of different things. BUT there are also many, many good things going on. I can see a very tiny glimpse of light at the end of this seemingly never ending dark tunnel.

It's now 12:44am and I have an essay, some yogurt and a warm bed waiting on me. I'm afraid it's time for me to bid thee well.

No comments: