Monday, May 26, 2008

The best prize is a surprise!

This morning I got a call from my sweet friend Danielle. She told me that she and her hubby Lance were on their way back home (Oklahoma) from South Carolina, and they had a layover in DFW! It was such a great surprise! I have been planning on going to visit them sometime soon and meet their new little bundle of joy, Jameson Briggs, but it was extra special to see them so soon. Jameson is precious as can be, and it was good to see my friend. I miss her. (It was good to see Lance, too!) :D

Anyway, today was special, and I'm thankful for the blessing of getting to hug Danielle & Lance and hold Jameson and feel is oh so soft baby skin!

This is apparently Jameson's "pooping face". It makes me laugh if I look at him in the picture and think of this wee little voice saying "poooooop". ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I'm glad you got to see the new baby and Eisley! I am sorry I have been a slacker with communication. I will call soon.