Sunday, June 08, 2008

Moles, Meters and Mercury

None of it makes sense to me.

Honestly, I believe this is the most incompetent I have felt in quite sometime. It's really hard for me to not get discouraged about it. I realize that sounds silly, to get discouraged over chemistry, but, I do. I start getting real negative thinking "ugh, i am NEVER going to figure this out"...then I do figure it out (possibly hours later), and realize that chemistry is most definitely NOT impossible...time consuming, and extremely difficult for me, yes. Impossible, no.

Church today was an encouragement. Someone said this morning "you have a lot of family here, lots of people who love you". I thought "yeah, I do. Thank you Lord!!!" Not only was I encouraged by the love of my brothers and sisters, but by the God's creativity. I am amazed at how creative the Word is. How He wrote such illustrations so that we thick headed humans could better understand it! It's awesome. I love the bible.

Alright, it's time to get back to my homeboy, Avogadro.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

i'm sorry chemistry is frustrating. science really is so hard. but, the class will be over soon and you can feel happy for yourself!

i like you so much.