Monday, September 22, 2008

My my my, it's a beautiful day

Oh, what a fun weekend. Kelsey's birthday celebration was on Saturday. We went to Austin and shopped around, ate good food, saw a movie, and had a fun time just spending time all together. It was a fun day and night. Sunday the choir sang at FBC Temple, after that Lauren and I made another trek to Austin for a fun day at the Pecan Street Craft Fair (which actually, deceivingly, is not on Pecan Street). It was so crowded, and so so so fun. Lots of entertaining, interesting people. We had a funnel cake and some delicious lemonade...great day.

My first test is tomorrow, and in bio-org. chem. I am very nervous about it. I hope all my efforts to understand pay off.

People like this make life fun:

This is an Austin street band at the craft festival that Lauren and I went to yesterday. The guy with the accordion had some awesome moves, the guy in the boxers and clown nose was actually pretty good, and I really liked the guy with the kazoo on his harmonica stand. :)

No comments: