Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh Funny Day

I realize it is nearly 1 in the morning. I realize that I should either be working on my math homework that is due in 7 hours or be sleeping so I can wake up early to do it. I realize that I probably shouldn't be sitting here at my computer typing this right now.

BUT. Today was such a funny day. So many funny things happened and I just want to remember this day for what it was. Hilarious.

I can't even write all the funny things but I will list my top 5:
1. After an hour long lecture about how to be safe in the lab Dr. Frederick (the microbiology professor) was showing us how to use the 70% ethanol to clean the counters. Right before he started this cleaning however, he informed us that this 70% ethanol is very dangerous and could cause *at least* blindness, if not death. Okay, so there he was, cleaning the counter. When he got done he set down the bottle pretty hard and it sprayed in Kelsey's eye. One might not think this would be number 1 on my top 5 funniest things of the day, but it was. Kelsey was okay, and as of 20 minutes ago she still has her sight.

2. Today in choir Mr. Mac asked Kendall to sing tenor at one part of the song and bass at another part of the song. Kendall leaned forward, tapped my shoulder and whispered "Allye, I need to confess something....I'm bisectional."

3. While in target today Kelsey was talking with way too much emotion and knocked her drink out of her hand and spilled it all over the place.

4. Mel was running out of the chapel after Focus like speedy Gonzales, tried to open a locked door and slammed into it super hard.

5. At Colton's birthday celebration tonight a bunch of us were laying on the love sac and someone jumped on top of us. I couldn't stop laughing. I laugh so hard that I cried so hard that my hair was wet.

I know number 5 doesn't sound very funny. And really, it wasn't. I just got so used to laughing today that it had to come out.
Oh funny day, i love you.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

haha!! oh man that was such a funny day.