Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's the same in every language

Spring break was fantastic. Had a great time relaxing, doing a lot of catching up with a few of the people I love most, going on a wildlife safari, walking through some beautiful gardens and working a little.

Back in the swing of things now. I started my new job, which so far I am really loving. Stunt night is tomorrow night and I am super excited about it. You should come. It's going to be really great.

Lots of great, exciting things happening right now. I'm really enjoying life. It's pretty fabulous. Fabulous doesn't mean with out struggle, but I'm learning that struggle is not all bad. A lot of good comes from hardships. I've learned so much over the past couple of months about myself and how I have SO much work to become the woman I want to become. God is a God of grace, and I am grateful.

1 comment:

Allie said...

pretty pictures.