Monday, March 09, 2009

A slow spring forward

Today was hectic. This whole 2 tests in one day that the oh so sweet nursing program loves to pull drives me crazy. It's over though and now I can concentrate on this 30 article paper due for micro on friday. Good times.

I missed church on Sunday because of the time change. I knew it was coming, but just completely forgot about it. Bedside Baptist was good to me though, not as good as going to real church would have been but, what can I do about it now?

Spring break...3 days. 3 days. 3 days. Not sure what it is going to entail. Hopefully some money makin' and maybe a lil beach going with some buddies. Either way it will be a good time for rest and relaxation. I need to get some work done for school too, we'll see how that goes.

My time here on duty is slowly winding down. I need to go fluff the couch cushions and do some other extremely difficult RA tasks.

love.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

bbc is da bomb! (once in a while)