Monday, July 20, 2009

Dreaming big (or crazy and unrealistic)

Last night I had the coolest dreams.
I would wake up from one and say to myself "wow that dream was awesome." then fall back asleep and another awesome one would come along.

I dreamt of a beach, I don't know where it was. Probably Hawaii since about a million people I know are in Hawaii right now and the level of jealously is pretty high. But I had a really cute swimsuit and some cool clothes to go with it. I've always had this idea that I would be good at surfing (I realize this idea is probably not rational at all, but that's what dreams are for). So I got to go surfing, and yeah, I rocked. I got up on the first try and then rode these monster waves as all my friends cheered. Ha. It was so cool.

Later I had a dream that I was shopping with Kelsey and Julie in Roundrock. First off, we won some sort of card that we could buy anything we wanted with. There was only one rule: it had to be cute and stylish. Cool rule right? Well, even cooler than that rule was the judge of what was stylish and cute was Chad Michael Murray. Ha, I know. So Chad walked around with us while we shopped. Since one thing was realistic in this dream: we all three had boyfriends, we decided it would be a good idea to hook Natalie up with Chad, since we're always trying to hook her up, and Chad really was a great guy in person. We called Nat up and she immediately jumped in a helicopter and flew to Roundrock from Hawaii where her and Chad had their first kiss. Ah, such a romantic ending.

I had a couple more neat dreams, but those two were definitely my top 2 favs.
I love dreams.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I think the most unrealistic part of this dream is the you surfing portion.
I mean, friend, you can't even keep your glass of water sitting there the way it should when we go places.

<3

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! This is so funny!!! I am glad that your subconscious was thinking about me though!!! I love you and your crazy big dreams!