Friday, July 24, 2009

Whoa, slow down!

Good golly, it feels like yesterday I was writing about how I wished summer would hurry up and get here and now look, it's the end of July and school starts in exactly a month. Shoot. Well, July was a pretty good one.

Spent some time in New Orleans with some guy:

My cousins made a special appearance in Belton, and I am ashamed to say that this is the best picture I got:
Julie, my fantastic roommate, friend, and baking buddy turned 22!:


Lots of other things happened also. I think Kenzie, our dog, is working on a world record of most birds killed by one dog in a summer. I'm getting a little sick of cleaning up feathers and stiff, dead bird carcasses (tmi, i know. sorry.) I have 3 more books that I really want to read this summer, not sure if I'm up for the challenge, but we'll see.

I'm not ready for school. Summer is just too great. I'm sure when the time does come though it will be nice to have a set schedule, and I'm looking forward to all the new things I'm going to learn.

That's all for now.

No comments: