Monday, October 12, 2009

Mind on the Run

What does one think about while not studying? 
Lots of things. 

Lots of things that don't have to do with gastrointestinal diseases. 

Last week's episode of Glee is playing for the 4th, maybe 5th time in my living room. That means I'm humming Usher's "confessions" and Beyonce's "halo". 

I'm thinking about how it's hard to be away from someone when one of the main things that runs through you mind is that you want be close to them. 

I'm thinking about what it's going to take for me to get me to the point where I can not only trust God with my life, but the lives of others. Others like the people dying of cancer that I take care of every week. Others like the hundreds of young girls sold into slavery every day. Others like my brother and sisters who I haven't gotten to see in a couple years. 

I'm thinking about my car, and what the heck could possibly be wrong with it. 

I'm thinking about forgiveness. Not sure about this one at all actually. When I say I'm "thinking" about forgiveness I mean I say the word forgiveness in my head then decide it's too hard, and wait til it comes up again.

I'm thinking about how happy I'll be when this week is over. (SUPER happy!!)

I'm thinking about Christmas. 

I'm thinking about how I want to finish reading some books I started this summer. When? Don't know. 

I'm thinking about how it's 10pm and I'm exhausted. Old lady right here!

This is what happens when I have to study and my brain doesn't want to study.
Productive, right?
Goodnight.




I love Glee.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Why wouldn't you want to think about gastronomical diseases? Sounds like grand fun.