Monday, July 12, 2010

Teenagers are loud

Last week was a blur. I'm hoping this week will be the same.
Today I checked in another 130 kids into the dorm, took a deep breath, and dusted off my earplugs. I didn't actually have to dust off my earplugs...it just sounded cool. I do have earplugs though, and I did pull them out today...just no dusting necessary.
ANYWAY. Moral of that earplug saga: teenagers are loud. put 130 in a building and you know what you get? Enough noise-power to knock Mt. Rushmore over. Four 60ft. heads knocked over...that's a lot of noise-power!
I'm working a lot this week which means it will go by quickly, though. Thank goodness Mt. Rushmore isn't anywhere near Belton,TX.
I'm going to visit my friends in Georgia on Saturday and I'm way excited about that. I haven't seen them since little J was looked like this
and now he's practically ready for college, and has a baby sister! It's going to be a great time.
Also, before I head to the peach state I get to see Allie, whom I haven't seen since she looked like this
And Leslie, who I just saw today, but it's still oh so exciting!
It's going to be a pretty wonderful weekend, I can feel it.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Holla!

FONT LOVER said...

lovely photos ^^! LOL