Monday, July 26, 2010

End of summer fun!

What a fun couple of weeks it has been.
The best part?
It's not over!

Here's what I have been up to:
After a crazy week of working a ton, I ventured to Ft. Worth to hang out with Allie, Leslie and Monica, where my worlds officially collided. (literally and figuratively)

Then it was off to Georgia, where Danielle taught me how to cook a lot of yummy things. Spending time with her wonderfully sweet family was such a treat. I'm lucky to have such an encouraging, wise friend in her...and her kids are stinkin' adorable and awesome.


After Georgia I got to hang out with Allie again. There were a bunch of british teenage boys staying at her house and we stayed up late arguing about music and other various things.

The next day Leslie and I went to Six Flags. I think it was a 120 degrees, because I have never sweat so much in my life but we still had a great time.

Then I went to Houston with Julie and Kelsey for Julie's 23rd birthday. Natalie came all the way from Hawaii to celebrate AND we got to celebrate with Leah, too. We went to the Kemah Boardwalk and I felt like I was on vacation. All the Houston girls thought Kels and I were crazy for being so enthralled, but it really was magical.


I'll be working for 3 days, then going to New Orleans for my last summer trip to see my guy.

After that I'll just have 1 week until the RAs move back (YAY!) and 3 weeks until my last year of school starts (mixed emotions!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like.

P.S. I know I just saw you several times and even spent a day with you, but it really feels like FOR-EV-ER since I've seen you.

Allie said...

yes. come back to us.