Friday, July 09, 2010

I love New Orleans

and I love this guy even more...
We had a really great time together. The only thing bad about going to New Orleans to visit Andrew is that I REALLY miss him after. I mean, I always miss him but after spending a week together it makes me miss him even more.

We got to meet Brady, the newest edition to the family. He is precious, sweet and very tiny.
We also got some sno-balls from this really old place called Hansen's. They have been making sno-balls for 72 years, and they know how to do it right. We both got coconut. Andrew got marshmallow on his, he thought it was a going to be a syrup but they actually just put a big glob of marshmallow fluff on the top of the sno-ball.

Nacho is still happy in new orleans (see that smile on his face!). To the left of Nach is the 300(!) records Andrew got over the weekend from some friends that were passing through nola. He had a blast going through them.

For the 4th we went to a Zephyrs baseball game. A guy who goes to Andrew's church is the president of a bank in town and he invited the ministers to their party. It was a good time. This is Lily. She loves Andrew a lot, and it's really cute.

So much fun! Now I'm back, working a lot, and trying to survive the last few camps we have on campus. Just about a month before RA training starts, then the summer will be over and I'll begin my last year of college. I'm excited. 299 days until graduation.

No comments: