Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Dream land

I've been having really weird dreams lately.
Well, actually they have been quite normal. And that is weird for me.
Okay, let me explain...
My dreams are always crazy, unexplainable, and just plain weird. I usually remember them, and sometimes even apply them to my life. Last night when Andrew and I were talking he used an analogy referencing one of my past crazy dreams, I just went along with it for a while and then realized we were speaking in "Allye dreamland language". It was fun. Anyway, I have crazy dreams.

But lately my dreams have been very normal (which is weird to me). I've been having these dreams that when I wake up I can't remember if it was reality or dream. I had a dream that my friend Chelsea wrote on Andrew's wall "hey! we need to hang out over christmas!". The next day I was on facebook and remembered that so I went to Andrew's wall to comment on it something like "hey! I'm your friend!! but i'm glad you want to hang out with Andrew..." and come to find, it didn't exist.
I have had to start many conversations lately like this: "Okay, so I don't know if this was a dream or not, but..."

Frankly, it was getting old and confusing.
I attribute it to stress. (?) Because I had my first non-reality dream last night!!
Oh, I forgot to mention that I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR THE SEMESTER! I still don't have my grades, so who knows, I could've failed. But nevertheless, I'm DONE until January.

Shhh- listen, you can hear the angels singing.

So, I dreamt a weird dream. I woke up after it SO excited. The dream was Andrew and I were at his parents house. He was wearing these metal baseball cards as necklaces (extra weird dream detail- all the player's faces were punched out) when in disgust he realized they were dirty. He asked me to clean them, but specified "only clean their feet". Well, I thought that was absurd. Why would I just clean the metal baseball players feet?! I'll clean the WHOLE metal baseball card. Well as I cleaned, Andrew noticed what I was doing and he got very angry, snatched them away, and told me that he would get his mom to do it because she knows how to do it THE RIGHT WAY. I was a little upset, but it didn't last for long because then my dream transitioned into me at Pioneer Woman's house learning how to make bread. It smelled like the Mrs. Baird's factory in there, and it was glorious. Andrew didn't get to come with me to Pioneer Woman's house because he was busy monitoring the metal baseball card cleaning, but I'm sure if he did he would have looked like this:
Ah, it feels to good to be weird again.
Also, Nacho (the cutest dog on the planet) wants to wish you all a Merry Christmas:

No comments: