Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ramblings.

Today Danielle and I made up a fun game in the hall while going to lunch. You get assigned a color tile, and you have to stay on that color tile (NO MATTER WHAT) and the first one to not stay on their color loses. It was fun. People looked at us strange, but what's new?

Also, today at work we moved into the new section of our building. It's so exciting. It's big and pretty and I get a rolly chair and 2 computers! I feel so executive like, it's cool. The new receptionist who works the shift before and a little overlapping mine is real nice...I feel bad for being so negative about it at first. Her and I talked today for about an hour when we should've been working, tomorrow she is going to teach me how to play poker. I'm pumped. Her name is Sara and her haircut is cute.

Recently I have noticed how weird people at school are...it's been real entertaining. Just watching, and laughing. Probably the same thing people do to Danielle and I while we hop down the hall laughing trying to balance on certain color tiles.

I got to talk to this interesting person in my english class today- we talked about the book we are reading (brave new world) and how he thinks it's all going to come true. His creepiness was slightly overwhelming, and I wasn't sure how to deal, but eventually I changed the subject and we talked about dog breeds, leave it up to me to make the conversation completely pointless, and strange. BUT at least we were no longer talking about growing babies in test tubes.

I read the 2nd chapter of the book Journey of Desire today at work. Can I just get it out there and say that I really am enjoying this book. I might have to write an entry about it, but some other time when I am feeling less rambly and a little more serious.

I got very little sleep last night, but during the few hours I did get, I had some of the weirdest dreams ever. Completely irrelevant to what is happening in my life, (which is the way I like them because then I'm not paranoid) but weird nonetheless.

I believe I am done, only because I feel like sparing you from anymore of this.

Have a good week. :D

2 comments:

lauren noel said...

Your new game sounds like fun!! Let's play in the kitchen or in the entry way sometime :D I can't believe the week is over...it's been the longest shortest week of my life. How was yours? Oh, and how much do you know about dog breeds? Have you been hiding something? :) Well, Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!

lauren noel said...

Allye--I figured out where I recognized the name "David Platt." We have this thing at Ouachita called Christian Focus Week, where we have a speaker and a band come in, and lots of classes are cancelled so we can go to the events. (It's great!!) Anyway, David Platt was the speaker one year, and he presented the first 8 chapters in Romans by memory. It was so cool and very convicting. I like hime : ) what about those pancakes??