Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Same Old Thing

I wonder sometimes when things are going to change. I think about how in 5 months, I'm graduating, that will change quite a bit, but how much? I'm not sure. I really am ready for things to be right. My want for things to be right is so strong that it overrides my logic and turns in my head, in hope against hope, every time. Something in me longs, hopes, and maybe even at times believes that this is not the way things were supposed to be. I have trouble accepting the fact that this is the way things are, or must be, or will always be. I know that the biggest mistake is to get used to it, to get broken into it so graually that I never even notice it anymore. I know that it's a mistake to be apathetic, to just say ''it will be fine'' and move on. I guess that moto would be okay if I didn't use it so frequently, or as a cover up to my feelings. I think I'm slowly learning how to, and growing up to be more open. I desire this. Because I know that even my troubles, and heartbreaks tell me something, and teach me something. I'm trying now to not just settle for the same old thing.

No comments: