Saturday, January 20, 2007

''She was a good fish...''

First of all, I have some very sad news to report. Danielle, my tiniest baby fish died today. I knew that her death was imminent after she could no longer use her left fin, and could only swim down, hitting her nose on the rocks, but I was hoping for a miracle. No such miracle occurred, so I had to flush her. It was sad, and her sister, Sister Roberta, misses her greatly.

Aside from fish deaths, this week has been pretty decent. School got cancelled Wednesday, which gave me some time to catch up on my reading and notes for government. I have yet to die from an asthma attack, so that's a plus. Although, I did get a little too close for comfort this week, I really think it's going to be downhill from here (in a good way) when the weather gets warmer and less rainy.

The Lord's greatness has been brought to my attention numerous times this week, I pray that he will continue to make me aware of all the things He is constantly doing for me. No matter how small or big they are. He deserves all the glory.

In honor of Danielle, I am going to put a picture of her and Sister Roberta up, this is from the first day the human Danielle and I got them...

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

i think i got the pics to work this time, so you won't be missing out.
i'm sorry to hear about fish daniel. i know she lived a good life filled with water, and bubbles, and budda.
"daniel the human" is a good way to refer to your best friend :D haha.
yay for no school last week (on a day or two)! i'm excited to get to see you this weekend!!!!
i hope your asthma gets better SOON. when do your grandparents get back? be careful.
love you.