Saturday, April 18, 2009

April Recap

So, I don't know why I do this to myself every night. Say I'm going to go to bed early then piddle around until 1am. But, I'm up and thinking about how fast this month has gone by. How crazy it has been. How fun it has been. And I just don't want to forget about it just because i've been busy out the wazoo.

Things I want to remember about April 2009:
-How this month was filled with flowers. It's been so lovely having flowers in my room almost all month long:
-Learning (or trying to learn) that love does not keep record of wrong. A valuable lesson that has shown me a lot about myself.
-The exciting day of my birth. So much happened, including Dani Beth rockin' it out as Mary in the the Easter Pageant:

-Play day. How much of a needed break it was for me.

-Trying to be okay with whatever happens...knowing God is faithful. Side note: I'm failing microbiology. Its possible at this point, but probably a stretch for me to be able to pull it off. This has been a big stress and frustration to me lately. If I don't pass it will delay me a whole semester. I've decided that all I can do is keep trying, and praying for a miracle, or a professors softened heart.
-Getting so nervous in my first nursing practicum that breathing was a difficult task. Then feeling like a ton of bricks was lifted off of my shoulders after I was done. SO awesome.
More to look forward to in this wonderfully crazy month:
-"informal" elliott and layne's twist on formal. very, very, very excited about this. mostly because i heard includes glow sticks and dancing.
-First round of clinicals on Monday (the 20th). YIKES.
-Last nursing test of the semester on Monday (the 20th)!!
-Last week of classes before finals...
-THEN SUMMER! oh goodness...cannot wait.
love you.

No comments: