Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Swimming through life

Such a beautiful day.
I'm sitting in my room with my windows open listening to my friends over at easter pageant sing their little hearts out.
I'm 20.
Don't feel any different, but it's still a little odd to think about.
My brother Austin turns 17 today. That is also crazy to me.
He's the cutie up there swimming with me. That swim lesson was probably shortly before he decided it would be a good idea to throw a huge rock up in the air. The rock was overcome by gravity and quickly came to land upon my head, allowing me to get my first round of stitches.

It seems like yesterday I would run around calling him "bowling ball head" and then ^ that would happen. :)

It seems like yesterday that I was laughing at him while he ordered a "grill" for his teeth online.

He would stand up on the kitchen table and sing "that's my prerogative" whenever he thought he was about to get into trouble.

Whenever someone was getting upset, instead of trying to make them feel better he would say "WHY YOU MAD?!" in a gangsta voice.

You have always been crazy and hilarious Austin.

Love you, brother. Happy birthday.

No comments: