Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh, you are my star


Check out these sweet little gems I received for Easter. Aren't they great? I love the little yellow stars in the center of the red flower.
This weekend was refreshing. It was nice to get a 3 day break, and take the time to reflect on Christ's sacrifice and Resurrection.
This week is crazy busy and I'm feeling it already. I've gotten ready to take a nap 3 times today and then remembered something else that has been left unaccomplished. It is a frustrating thing.
Not that much longer until I can breath out. It will probably be an exasperated sigh by then...but still.
Not much has changed. Still happy. stubborn. content. constantly thinking. trying to get better at hope. dreaming.
love.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

your flowers are pretty, it was good to see you last weekend. praying for you...