Monday, June 08, 2009

Don't try to curl your leg hairs

Officially moved into the new house. We are excited. 
It has been really great so far. 
No decorating has taken place, but we have everything moved in and it is totally livable. 

This weekend Julie and I went to Houston to get her a new car because her other car bit the dust. It was a good time. On Saturday night we watched almost 8 hours of So you think you can dance with her mom and dad. I got attached. Go figure. 

Today I slept in until 12:45. Felt lazy and worthless, but it felt good. 
I'm not getting the amount of hours I need at work and am searching for other ways to bring home some bacon. (maybe even literally because I have discovered a new love for BLTs)

Last night after bible study (the middle school bible study I lead), Julie and I were chatting with some of the kids and Christina, a super sweet middle school girl, asked if we wanted to see a burn on her leg. After showing us a big, nasty burn on her ankle I asked how it happened. Franklin, a funny, ornery middle school boy, replied "she was trying to curl her leg hairs". 
I love them. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! and Yay! I am glad you are in your house!