Sunday, April 25, 2010

Procrastination!!!

I am entirely too good at procrastinating. I've started studying 4 times today and have gotten distracted. This weekend has been great.

Leslie's recital was so wonderful. My beautiful, talented friend did such a fantastic job. I can't start typing about how much I'm going to miss her after she graduates and moves on to bigger and better things because then I'll get sad, and we still have a whole 2 weeks left together!


I went to Monica's first bridal shower yesterday. It was really great to see my lil HarMonica, and it got me excited about her wedding. I'm regretful for not taking any pictures.

Today Vista had a community picnic. It was a sunny, windy, beautiful day. Hotdogs, inflatables, basketball, and my friend's adorable kids make for a fun afternoon at the park.



Tonight was the RA banquet, and I probably ate my weight in cream puffs. It was a special time to get to hang out with my past RAs...


(we missed you Brooke!)
...and future RAs.

I'm very, very, very excited about working with these beautiful girls next year.
I came to the realization about how much I am going to miss Robyn. Good thing Salado is only 15 minutes away.
I love my friends, I'm blessed beyond words.

No comments: