Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ramblings of a bad blogger

I apologize for the blogging hiatus. I left last week to visit my favorite city and my favorite guy. We had fun. We saw Amos Lee in concert. Boy, let me tell you in between making sweet, beautiful music he was quite the sassy character. I liked him. He has such a beautiful voice. We went on a lunch cruise. I ate my first crawfish. Saw the real live Crabby Jack. Played with Nacheaux. It was a great time, hard to say goodbye. Especially knowing what I was coming back to...

These next 12 days are going to be C-R-A-Z-Y. Starting this friday I have a test every single day (not counting Saturday and Sunday), I'm on duty a few times, and a couple of wedding showers to attend.

I don't generally get stressed. Well, I guess I do, but I internalize it instead of acting stressed like most people. Instead I get headaches, and make to do lists in the middle of the night when I wake up from a dream about forgetting to show up to a simulation exam. I know I'll make it through it, just like I have the past two semesters of nursing school, and I know I wont forget about a simulation exam, but I really really really dislike the end of the semester.

On a positive note, because I like those much better: Leslie's recital is this Friday, I get to see Monica and Danielle (bff's from high school) this weekend, and I am almost a SENIOR in COLLEGE! Summer is so close.

Although so is the may-mester of statistics I have to take.

I just want to lay around and read Donald Miller books all day.

No comments: