Sunday, August 22, 2010

School starts tomorrow, and my throat hurts.
I usually would not be too concerned, but this is how the last two weeks have looked for me (warning--this post is all about ailments i've had the past 2 weeks, and might not be suitable for people who don't like to read about such things):

-lots (5) of monster canker sores in my mouth in one week
-a huge swollen lymph node (at least that's what I hope it is...my cancer-phobia problem tells me otherwise) above my jaw
-Bumps on my stomach, which Nurse Debbie thinks is a small recurrence of chicken pox (I didn't even know that could happen!). I thought the itchy little buggers were going away, but I woke up this morning with three more. The chicken pox seems to be in love my belly button.

Needless to say, orajel, hydrocortisone cream, and tylenol have been good friends of mine recently. Now I just need some sucrets.
I'm not sure why I felt the need to disclose by recent ailments here on the world wide web.
But I guess now if I drop dead maybe this will help the coroner.

Just kidding.
Kind of.

No comments: