Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF

What a tough week it has been. Class from 8-4 every day sucks me dry, I've been struggling this week with my issue of being one of the most non-confrontational humans on planet earth, and for some reason my emotions have been crazy out of whack.

But here it is. Oh, sweet, wonderful day. Friday.
When I heard that annoying beep beep beep of my alarm at 7am, I didn't want to chunk it against the wall. Not because I wasn't tired, just because of the prospect that Friday brings. It says to me "tomorrow you can sleep in. you can organize, take deep breaths, study, catch up."

So with that I sigh, and remember all that I have to be grateful for. The first being that this week is behind me. But oh so many other sweet things too:

My ever so wonderful, patient, kind Andrew.
The RAs.
The fun girls I am slowly getting to know on my wing. (by the way, I am way excited about a cupcake decorating party I'm having with them next week)
A comforting, present God that mercifully reminds me to "walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace."

No comments: