Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Why I love Fall

I'm already tired of looking at that depressing blog post. So to fill its sad place I'm going to tell you why I love Fall.
I've talked about it on here before, but this is going to be a bit more detailed.


Candy. Corn. Ohhhh golly. I have yet to venture out to buy a bag because I've been trying so very hard to eat healthy. But it's definitely going to happen soon. I think I can make myself feel better about doing it if I put a bowl out for my residents and take a handful every time I pass
Carmel Apple Pops. Again. SO good. I don't think this is a seasonal product but for some reason it just feels right to eat them in the Fall. Maybe because it's the only time I would get them as a kid, trick or treating.

Knitted things on etsy. I already have a wish list of about 10 hats, scarves, gloves, etc. Totally unrealistic considering I live in Texas. But still too adorable to not dream about having. That's all wishlists really are for me, anyway.
I busted out these babies yesterday. Anyone who knows me well knows these are my favorites, and have been for a long, long time. I got them in 8th grade from my grandparents after they went to santa fe. It was spring and not cold so I wore them with shorts. I got made fun of so much that day so I never wore them again until highschool, where I still got made fun of but just didn't care. I wore them yesterday, got called pocohontas only once and got about 15 compliments. Times are a changin', and I can call myself a trendsetter for the first time in my life.
Cardigans. This is the only picture google gave me of multiple cardigans. It also reminded me of how Katie Holmes inspired me to get a pixie cut last year (almost exactly a year ago, actually). Anyway, cardigans. I love them. I wear them in the summer too, because I love them that much, but fall just merits my cardigan use that much more, and boy do I take advantage of it.

I know there's more, but I have a paper to write for critical care.
Peace, love, and fall.

No comments: