Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Whole Kitten Kaboodle

...nothing about kittens used to be here.

Classes don't start until Wednesday, so until then is welcome week, which has been alright. I think I need to attempt to get myself a little more pumped up, it's been difficult for me for some reason. This is weird, but I am excited for classes to start, excited to learn and have things to keep my mind busy. I'm sad to be gone, this is a such a strange time in my life to be making such a huge transition, not a strange time in a sense of years, because yes, I am the right age to be going away to college and such...BUT, the things going with my emotions, in my head and my life would probably be made easier if I was at home. But, I am not. SO, I'm trying, probably not as hard as I should be, but trying to step out there and start making my new life great. I am excited about college, don't get me wrong, no matter how depressed this entry does sound. Emotions are crazy right now, this is hard. I really never thought it would be, but it is.

One thing that I enjoyed so, so much today was worship. The morning started off with Lauren, Sam and I going to this church with such good worship. I need to make it a point to worship more. It was a blessing to me, I think especially because I am feeling a little vulnerable and weak, but the worship this morning blessed me beyond words. Then chapel tonight was super good too. The speaker made me laugh hard, which was nice and then he packed the punch which was good too. Anyways, I am really looking forward to the spiritual aspect of this school, if it's half as good as tonight was, I will be more than satisfied.

That's enough for now I suppose, after all Lauren is coming over what not to wear is on, and our flavor ice popsicles are done freezing. PARTAY!!!


No comments: