Friday, August 03, 2007

Time flys when you're...

...having the best summer ever!! :) Ukraine was wonderful. Words cannot even describe the time that we had, the blessings and the people we met. It was an experience that will stay with me forever.

School time is almost here (college!!!). I'm really excited, and really nervous, but confident that it will be really great.

This summer has been a time for major strides in growing up, moving on and learning to live. I'm proud of myself. I'm not sure how often I have been able to say that...but I am. But more importantly proud of what the Lord has done. I have no room to be boasting on what strides I have made by myself because He has brought me through so much. I have been shown over and over again how faithful He is, He has provided me with the strength and courage that it takes to change. When I read my last blog, it makes me feel good. Mainly because I know I am in the process of changing for the better, and I'm seeing progress that I never thought that I would see. I have been able to share things that I thought I would keep inside forever, I have learned to trust love a little more and trust His faithfulness.

All in all, I feel ready. Ready to go. Ready to start my future-a future that I am confident will be full of His blessings and rich love. Praise be to the One who helped me get to this point.


Ukraine pictures anyone?

English Class

Rec Time!

The Artist^

The Labler^ :)

No comments: