Wednesday, August 29, 2007

''We, the people of Cotton Patch Cafe...''

Yup, I got it! :D I passed the dreaded menu test, and am now considered an employee. I'm excited about it, I think it will be a really neat experience. My first day of training is tomorrow, I'm a little bit nervous, but mostly excited.

Today was such a full, busy day. I'm tired, and I have a bad headache. I'm kind of wondering why I'm sitting here typing this, but since I have already started, I will finish. I had my first lab for A&P today and my goodness, there are TONS of things to memorize! I'm not sure my brain can handle this. Lab got out a little bit early and I made myself sit down and do ALL of my homework. 2 1/2 hours later I stopped because What Not to Wear was on, and well, you know. BUT-I did get the majority of it done. (pat on the back). Lauren and I went to the dam again this evening to watch the sunset. The sun was hiding behind some rainclouds almost the whole time, but it was still gorgeous, the sun made the edge of the clouds glow a light pinkish gold color and turned the rest of that side of the sky pink and purple, ahhh. Then on the way back to school we saw some lightning in the distance, and that added to the greatness of the evening.

Now I've to to start trying to do the rough draft of my essay due on Friday. This topic has got me a little stumped, I'm not sure what to do. It's interesting though because some parts of the topic are a little bit of what I am struggling with and were in a book that I read this summer. Maybe this will help me work through some things and get my thoughts straight. God is good.

No comments: