Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Foiled.

Last night I returned home from work to find a surprise. Our room was completely covered in foil. At first I didn't know what to do. Then I laughed, and wondered who's wonderful, clever idea this was. You see, it wasn't just a little foil, like a roll. Maybe 3 or 4 rolls AT LEAST. As I looked around I noticed that not much was left untouched. Every frame, make up brush, decoration, apple, shampoo bottle and computer was covered. My underwear drawer was one of my last discoveries. That one got me laughing.
After some detective work Sam and I came to the conclusion that it was our friends Brittney and Mary. Brittney had sent Sam a text earlier that day to see if she was going to be at rehearsal. That pretty much gave it away. But little miss Mary was deceitful on the phone and pulled the whole "i'm in the library, i can't talk, and have NO IDEA what you are talking about". I knew I could get Brittney to crack though if I could talk to her. True. She cracked, only after about 5 minutes. Maybe I'll change my major from nursing to detective work/ questioning people.

Our counter:
Sam with our apples, each one meticulously foiled:
My desk:
oh, and don't worry, I'm in the process of thinking of revenge.


No comments: