Sunday, February 10, 2008

A little bit of this and that

Tim is getting transfered to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital in Tennessee. Which is a HUGE blessing to say the least. If you've never heard about St. Jude's, they're awesome (or as far as I have observed they are). They are taking care of all the expenses for Tim's medical care, and providing housing for his mom, also food and other necessities so she doesn't have to spend so much time working during this exremely stressful time. They will be leaving sometime in the next week. Although it will be sad to say by to my friend, and her precious little boy, I have confidence that this is going to work out for them so well. Please continue to pray for them. Tim's mom has asked me to ask people to pray for them (which is a really big step for her), I'm praying that she will cross paths with someone else who can show her the love of Christ.


I've been feeling a little under the weather these past couple of days, but I think it's coming to an end. I think everyone here is a little sick, whether they want to admit it or not, something's going around. BUT, life goes on. School's goin' good so far, only one big test so far so I can't judge much. Work's alright. I've been getting a little tired of it lately, tired being the key word, I have been working far too much. Next week will be the first week of my cutting back on hours. I think it will be benificial all the way around, make everything a little bit more enjoyable. I'm not sure if I have mentioned it on here or not, but I'm in choir this semester, and I am really enjoying it a lot. It's great to meet new, different, fun people that remind me a lot of my friends in highschool. It's been real fun. On Wednesday we went to the Methodist church, where they serve a free home cooked meal every Wednesday. It was sloppy joe day, and boy, it was good. I think that making the free Wednesday *delicious* Methodist lunch a regular thing is a must.

I think that my search for a car is about to come to an end! PTL! I'm excited.

Samantha and I rented King of California tonight. It was a pretty good movie. Really interesting, with a kind of dark humor to it. I liked it a lot. It's one of those independent films. I think I have a little soft spot in my heart for those, I don't know that it's because they're good, or just because I'm inspired by them making it to the movie store (even if it is Take-1 video in Belton). But, this one really was good.

I should be writing my english homework. Not this.

No comments: