Monday, March 31, 2008

Ethan & Noah

My friend had her babies. We talked about an hour ago, she told me that they came home today and are doing great. Look at those precious little faces!! Don't you just wanna kiss them all over? I do. I love Noah's (the one on the left, i think) wrinkly forehead. So sweet. I asked her if I could show the picture she sent me to the people who have been praying for her, Tim and these new babies. She said sure, and also told me to tell everyone who has thought of her thank you. So, thank you from her and I.

Please do, if it comes to mind, continue to pray for these precious little ones and also for Tim. He got released from St. Jude but is still going there a couple times a week for treatments/checkups. Also pray for the momma of these three, who is working so hard to provide for her kids pretty much by herself. Pray that her heart would be softened and that she would come to know and trust the love that God has to offer.

Thanks again.

No comments: