Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Jesus is alive!!"

Today was the 69th annual Easter pageant at UMHB. Yeah, 69th. That's a lot of Easters and fake Jesus'.

It was really good. Today was the perfect day, sunny and a little breeze. Beautiful weather. I even got a tan on my right arm! Sweet! :) They had live animals, which I was very excited about for some reason. There were donkeys, sheep, goats and even some chickens. I was very pleased. I took some pictures that I will post just to give a little sneak peak to all the non-UMHBer's, and the ones who maybe just didn't get to make it. My favorite part was when Jesus was resurrected and everyone just found out He was alive. All the people (including the little 4 year old home schooled kids) were running around, dancing, and proclaiming with joy to the audience "Jesus is alive!" "Have you heard?!". I wish I would've gotten a picture of it, but I was too enamored, and busy thinking about how great that would be to witness that. Not to mention watching the cute little kids dance for joy that Jesus was alive. So, so cute.

Mary (Danae), Joseph (James) and Donkey handler man.

Jesus washing the disciple's feet before the last supper.

The crucifixion.

The resurrection. (check out the smoke!)
Well, that's all for now folks!

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

yeah, it was good. it was my first year to see it, cause last year i was at the hospital. the smoke was most impressive. :D