Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday(s)!

Today is a special day.

Samantha, my wonderful roommate, turned 21 today.
Happy Birthday Sam!
Here's a picture of Sam with her balloon covered bed, tiara, scary monkey balloon and margarita mix:
It's also my sweet friend Caitlin's birthday. She's 19, which is a tiny bit less of a milestone than 21, but 19 is great too! Happy Birthday Caitlin!!!

Since I didn't see Caitlin today, I didn't get to take her birthday picture, so I'll use one that I find fitting to the birthday picture mold:

Not only is it Samantha's AND Caitlin's birthday, which already makes for a pretty fabulous day, but I found that there is one special other who shares this day with them. Neil Sedaka, pop singer extraordinaire of the 60's and 70's who sang "breaking up is hard to do", turned 69 today. Happy Birthday Neil!Now that I think we all understand the sheer importance of this day, I feel at ease to go study for my New Testament test tomorrow.

Happy Birthday(s)!!

No comments: