Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh, how time flys

Well, Spring Break is over, and the final weeks of my freshman year are upon me. I really can't believe it's almost been a whole school year. Crazy. Real crazy. These next few weeks are going to be challenging, but good. Lots of tests, essays, projects, etc. The choir is going on tour, which I am real excited about. I still don't know where we're going to be, but it will still be fun to be with my friends. Spring break was great, it felt too short, just like every other break I have ever had, but it was great. Lots of rest and not doing much of anything took place, which I can never complain about.
I think it's weird how time feels like it passes by really fast, and at the same time, things that aren't that far in the past seem like a really long time ago, and then some things that were a really long time ago seem like yesterday. Make sense? Probably not. For example: Christmas seems like a really long time ago, it was just 3 months ago, but time has gone by really fast since then. Another example: Graduation feels like it was just a few months ago, but a lot of time has gone by really fast since then. I just read over that, and it doesn't really make sense. So if your reading this thinking "What the heck are you saying Allye?!", I'm sorry, and my only advice is go with the flow, or just click the little back arrow on your browser....maybe the latter of the two would be best for your sanity. Anyway, the point of this little spiel: my perception of time is wacky. That's all. Time does fly when your having fun, and when your not having fun too, I guess. :)
I think I've done enough damage for tonight.
Here are a couple of pictures from break:

No comments: