Friday, November 12, 2010

I don't know how to title this post (that's how interesting it is!)

It has been a really productive day. I still have so much to do, but because I've been productive I'm allowing myself to blog.

I crossed two really big things off of my to-do sticky note on my computer. Really, I just highlighted them and pressed 'delete', which by the way is not nearly as rewarding as scribbling a line through it, but it still felt good.

I am sick. Again.
I know, ridiculous right? I agree.
I've been feeling it coming on for the past few days so I loaded up on vitamin c, tried to get extra sleep and drink more water than usual, but I guess my sad little immune system couldn't beat it.
Katie put up with all my hacking and gasping for breaths today and we finished our research project AND psych project.
Bam! Take that sickness!
I'm glad Katie and I have each other. She's the best study buddy in the whole wide world.

Now I'm sitting on my bed listening to Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God cd (it's not too early. PS- if you don't have this in your Christmas repertoire, you must get it, asap. or at least after thanksgiving), sipping on hot chocolate, trying to convince myself to read about depression, eating disorders, personality disorders, and bi-polar disorder. Sounds like a fun evening, huh?

Speaking of Christmas music. (I know, this is completely random) Look at this way too cute to be true wrapping paper from Antropologie:


I'm horrible at wrapping presents, but I always try really hard to make them look cute, and it's one of my goals in life to get better. These sent me over the edge. A present that is wrapped pretty is just so much more fun. Maybe I'll get creative this year.

I love this time of year.
Besides finals.

2 more tests and I'm Thanksgiving bound! With so much to be thankful for.

No comments: