Tuesday, November 02, 2010

One of those countdown posts

It's pouring down rain. I'm sitting in the RA office trying to come up with ways to keep myself from falling asleep.
One more hour.
More importantly, only 4 more weeks of duty.

Speaking of things I'm looking forward to...
21 days until Thanksgiving break.
34 days until my last final exam. Ever. (!) So crazy. I mean, we'll have tests next year but no finals...just NCLEX prep. JUST NCLEX, the biggest test of my life. No biggie.
that last one also counts for 34 days until the end of the semester.
Which also means 38 days until the dorm closes. Goodbye crazy girls!
And 39 days until I move in with Julie and our furry friend Kenz again (excited!)
Then a big ole break of working and hanging out with Andrew and family.
69 days until my LAST SEMESTER of college begins.
Jump forward a few months...
139 days until Spring Break. I know it's lame that I'm already looking forward to it, but I can't help it, it's my favorite break. The best memories happen on Spring Break. Plus, it's my last break as a college student. It will be wonderful. No matter what.
156 days until I'm double deuce. Old.
And the most exciting of them all.....(drumroll please)....
185 days until GRADUATION!!!

No comments: