Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Things to be happy about

I promise I'll write again. It may not be until Christmastime, but it will happen. Until then, bullets are my blog's go-to best friend.

-I took my last test (besides the final) in my Care of the Critically Ill class today and am (by the amazing grace of God) passing! I'm still going to have to do pretty dang well on this final, but it feels so very doable. Grateful.
-Tomorrow after 13 hours at the hospital I will get to see my favorite artist of the moment, Brooke Fraser in concert with my soul friend. So very, very excited.
-Just a mere 14 days left until Thanksgiving break. Happy for many reasons.
-I have great classmates that make me smile in the most frustrating moments of our journey together. I love my nursing fam. Couldn't do it without them.
-It's chilly. Not too hot and not too cold. I wore a short sleeved t-shirt and a knitted hat today, nothing quite like fall in Texas.
-Andrew is in Hawaii. Why does this make me happy? I'm not really sure. I guess because I like him quite a lot and I know he's happy, and it makes me happy to think about him being happy in Hawaii. Plus, being happy with him is a whole lot better than being jealous that I'm not with him. Ha. Complicated happiness.
-Tomorrow is Wednesday, which means this week is half over, and then I'll one week closer to graduating college.
Hallelujah.

No comments: