Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To: December

Wow December,

How did you get here so fast? I really do feel like you were just here in some ways, and in other ways it feels so long ago.

I really like you, December. Your chilly weather, hats, scarves, sweaters. Pretty lights. Christmas music. So much giving, happiness, love. The joy of remembering the birth of our Savior.

You're just incredible.

Tonight we decorated the lobby for Christmas. I also attended my last RA meeting ever. I'm going to miss these crazies a whole heck of a lot...


The only bad thing you bring sweet December, are finals. And even those are kind of good, but only because they mark the end.
Thank goodness for the end.

In 5 days I will be done with this semester.
5 months away from graduating.

See- you bring a lot to look forward to, buddy. And for that, I thank you.

Thanks for being so awesome, December.
Much love from your number one fan,
Allye

No comments: